This article has been translated from Russian language using an artificial intelligence-based translation algorithm. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the quality of the translation. You can read the original of this article in Russian here, and ask questions on the topic of our travel forum in English here.
You can have a good time with your family in Hurghada at one of the water parks. Here you will not only have a good time, but also get a lot of adrenaline and positive emotions. In winter, the water in the pools is heated. Offers for trips to water parks are found at guides and travel agencies, and, as a rule, include a transfer to and from the place with entrance tickets. All water parks belong to some kind of hotel, and if you are staying in one, then you are lucky. For the rest, we will cite only the largest and most noteworthy:
- Aqua Park Makadi Water World (at the Jaz Aquaviva Hotel) is a large water park with more than 50 slides for children and adults, as well as a sea of emotions. It is located far from the center, in the Makadi Bay area. Tunnel slides, free fall, family, aqua tube, Kamikaze and Tsunami slides and many others. There are many slides for children and a comfortable territory. The ticket price includes food and drinks. Ticket: adult - 1000 pounds, children from 6 to 12 years – 500 pounds, family (4 people) – 2500 pounds, group (15 people) – adult/children – 750/375 pounds. Opening hours are from 10:00 to 17:00. Website: makadiwaterworld.com
- Aqua Park Sindbad (at the Sindbad Club Hotel) is located in the center of Hurghada, opposite the Littie Budda nightclub. It offers modern slides and pools, attractions for adults and children. There are 10 different slides and attractions, a pool with waves, a pipe, downhill runs, a pool for the youngest, a children's playroom, a huge pool with waves. Beautiful recreation area. There is a toilet, shower, sun beds, animators work, a towel for rent - 25 pounds. Ticket: adult - $ 30, children from 4 to 10 years – $ 15, up to 4 years free. Opening hours are from 10:00 to 17:00. Website: sindbadexperiences.com
- Jungle Aqua Park (at the hotel of the same name) is one of the largest water parks that has everything for any age. Located near Hurghada airport. There are 32 slides in total, only 14 of them are for children. Slides are open and closed, with free fall, wave, winding and spiral slides, even family ones, and for extreme sports fans there is a Kamikaze slide. In addition, children's attractions and a kids' club with animators.
- Aqua Park Titanic (at the Titanic Resort & Aquapark Hotel)is one of the largest water parks. Located near the airport. 30 slides, of which 14 are adults and 16 are children; a wave pool, a pool with rafting and a pool with a gradual entrance. Children's play area, swimming pools for children. Open from 10:00 to 17:00. Website: titanicresortaquapark.com
🕐Working hours: during daytime.
💵Entrance fee / ticket price: entrance tickets with transfer from $ 32.
🚶 How to get there: tickets to water parks with a transfer are easiest to buy from hotel guides, travel agencies on the street or online.
💥 We remind you that it is much more interesting to get acquainted with the sights of Hurghada with the help of excursions, and therefore we advise you to look at online booking options on these proven search and price comparison sites:
- 📷 Search for excursions in Hurghada on Sputnik8.com
- 📷 Search for excursions in Hurghada on Tripster.ru
- 📷 Search for excursions in Hurghada on Tezeks.com