Security in the UAE: crime, rules of conduct, health
Crime and crime
UAE is the safest Arab country. If these words are not enough for you, then the UAE in 2011 took the 33rd place in the ranking of safest countries of 153, while Russia is 147, and for example France – 36th. If this is not enough - the Emirates are in second place among the countries with the lowest number of murders per hundred thousand inhabitants.
The numbers speak for themselves. UAE is indeed a very safe country. And, well, she's not safe because there are good police work, but because the UAE the country with the highest standard of living, stable political and economic environment. Here you can walk at night in the darkest alleys, and not afraid of anything. There probably should be afraid of aggression on the part of vacationers compatriots than the locals.
Laws, rules and traditions of conduct
Emirates is known for its strict morals and harsh laws. It is very easy to be fined or even imprisoned for seemingly "harmless" in our violation. Tourists are no exception, and for the slightest offense will respond in the same way as the locals. Keep in mind that if there is no police, it does not mean that nobody is watching you: in crowded areas patrolled by police in civilian clothes, ubiquitous surveillance, and the respectable citizens can report your violations to the police.
- The law prohibits cursing, showing rude gestures, even among tourists. For this violation you can be fined or even sentenced to prison.
- You should not kiss or cuddle in public, to show others the way their love relationship. For this you can also end up in jail.
- It is impossible to walk in a bathing suit in public (except for beaches), women are indecent to wear transparent dresses or skirts, revealing the leg above the knee, clothing with open abdomen, shoulders or back. Even being on the beach too revealing bathing suit may be the reason for the penalty, and even sunbathing Topless is strictly prohibited.
- Not necessary to stick to women, to start talking with the local ladies, looking at the girls. Such actions are considered rude behavior.
- Verification of documents is not uncommon. Carry your passport or a photocopy of it.
- You cannot remove local residents without their permission. For such a violation faces a fine or arrest. Given that talking to women is impossible, to ask permission to shoot will be only for men. It is also forbidden to remove banks, government agencies, military facilities.
- Premarital making love is forbidden in the UAE law in relation to foreigners is no exception. Not married tourists may even be denied in one room. If you are married but different last names, you can provide a certified translation of the marriage certificate.
- The law prohibits homosexual relationships, so pop in with an unexpected check can and to friends, who settled in the same room if they are behaving suspiciously.
- Drug use is punishable by a lengthy jail term or large fine. And the spread - the death penalty or life imprisonment. To get yourself arrested for drug use even if the tourist is carrying a prescription medication. Many of them (including those sold in Russia in pharmacies open) officially banned for use in the UAE.
- Crossing the street in the wrong place punishable by a fine or a month of his release in prison.
- For Smoking in the wrong place, because you throw the garbage bins or just on the ground a great fine.
- Gambling in the UAE is banned.
- The use of alcoholic beverages in public places prohibited. You should also not appear on the street in a state of intoxication. Consume alcoholic drinks only in the hotel room, or in places where it is allowed: in bars, restaurants.
- Prohibited to carry alcoholic beverages from one Emirate to another.
- In the month of Ramadan in the country you cannot drink, eat or smoke from sunrise to sunset. Of course, for tourists it is not spreading, and in hotels for tourists even fed and watered, but in other public places, this rule cannot be broken. Disrespect for this tradition can lead to fines and even prison sentences.
- In the house of an Arab you can not enter the Shoe. If the owner goes ahead of You and he comes to the shoes, then the ban is removed.
- Food and beverages should be given and to take only the right hand. If the Cutlery is missing, it is necessary to rinse with water right hand and take the food directly to her.
- It is impossible to offer local residents spirits as gifts or Souvenirs to offer to drink with you.
Movement in the UAE and Russia is on the right. Traffic and driving style on the roads of the Emirates is often compared to Moscow, emphasizing that they are very similar. At the same time, local drivers are generally more friendly. Traffic rules and road signs are almost the same as in Russia, perhaps with the exception of the inscriptions, which are written in English and Arabic.
The speed limit in settlements is 60 km/hour on most trails 100 km/h. Speed mode is controlled by an automatic radar photos video recording. Paid Parking in cities a little bit, usually they are only in the center, the narrow streets. Parking costs 2 dirhams per hour.
Pedestrians should not violate the rules of crossing the street, because it entails quite a large fine. It is also impossible to stand on the side of the road to stop a passing car.
The quality of medical care in the UAE at the highest level, but at a price it is from a level not far behind. Not to be ruined in the event it becomes necessary to seek medical help is strongly recommended before you travel to get insurance (in the insurance packages are often already included).
Pharmacies in UAE common. In every city there are on-duty pharmacy.
The sun in UAE at any time of year is very active, so you should protect yourself from the sun's rays and dehydration.
Tap water is potable, but it is better to use bottled water.
If your travel kit will be detected narcotic drugs prohibited in the country (among the banned are those who in Russia are sold in pharmacies even without a prescription), you can go to jail for drug use. If the need for such preparation is vital, you must have a certified translation of medical prescriptions.
Ambulance – 999
The police – 999
Fire – 997
Embassies and consulates
Embassy of the UAE (United Arab Emirates) in Moscow:101000, Russia, Moscow, Olof Palme, 4
Phone: (+7 095) 147-6286, 147-0066
Fax: (+7 095) 234-4070
The Russian Embassy in the UAE (United Arab Emirates):United Arab Emirates, Abu-Dabi, Shark-9, Khalif Street, Of 65.67, P. O. Box 8211
Phone: (8-10-9712) 72-1797
Fax: (8-10-9712) 78-8731
Published a video report about a day spent in the Trastevere area of Rome. You will see the old streets with numerous restaurants and is richly decorated Basilica, the panorama of Rome from the height of bird flight and historic and cultural monuments, and fountains, fountains, fountains.
In this video from my winter driving in Poland we will see the historical centre of Krakow in new surroundings. Yes, in this city a movement is not terminated after 1 January, so the Krakow – great for travel on long holidays. In addition, in this video we will visit well, very colorful establishment Pod Wawelem where attention is given even the design of the toilet.
Discount on tickets and hotels at OneTwoTrip
Enter the promo code SERGEY9139 and get a discount 500 rubles!
Get bonus points for app installation at the link
For a budget not too poputeshestvovat... ...
Material written in 2012
Since I'm not biting was.
The weekend was coming, which is rarely mistaken by the German weather forecasters promised real summer weather, and I wondered where?
The choice of "PAL" located in the lower reaches of the Rhine, not far from the Dutch border City of Kleve
Kleve (ger. Kleve) is a city in Germany, the regional center, the resort is located in North Rhine-Westphalia.
Is subject to administrative district of Dusseldorf.
Part of the district Kleve. The population is 49 300 persons (at 31 December 2009).
Covers an area 97,79 km2. The official code— 05 1 54 036.
In the XI—XV centuries the city was the capital of the County, and in 1417-1609 from the Duchy of Cleves.
Here was a native English Queen Anne of Cleves.
the ugliest of the wives of Henry VIII
For a long time, Kleve was in close political relations with the neighboring Duchy of Geldersheim.
In 1521 a part of the Duchy included the County of jülich, Berg and mark.
The result of the war of Kievskoe succession (1609-14) became a section of the Ducal estates between the Palatinate and Brandenburg.
A significant portion of these lands in 1672 invaded the Dutch Republic.
Obviously not a lot, I thought, and "asked" Google auf deutsch
THE SITE OF THE CITY
Where the Rhine leaves Germany to be in the territory of the neighboring Netherlands on 2 rivers
the city is located(OK) Kleve, which I would recommend to visit.
The road to it ...
German geographer, naturalist and traveler, one of the founders of geography as an independent science
Alexander von Humboldt,whose name is the University of Berlin, called
"Nice on the Rhine".
Here, at the foot of the seven mountains region (Siebengebirge) and the Drachenfels (dragon Rock) ,
has a mild climate with moderate temperatures
because the mountains protect the town from harsh Northern and Eastern winds.
Spring is coming here for one or two weeks earlier than in the rest of the Rhine valley.
So bad Honnef am Rhein has always been a popular resort on the Rhine.
One of the regular customers was
Queen Sophie of Sweden
which ten times between 1892 and 1906, visited the beautiful town with its
large parks and Mature trees
and remained in it for several months.
what does named after her street.
Wholesale wine merchant Carl Weckbacher, Pastorelli himself on his own project
noticed that in the winter on his site was always ice-free places, and in 1897 he had a trial ...
Those of you who first read my guide, I will react calmly to those who make it not the first time - maybe flinch a certain sense of deja vu,
but I am a supporter of the principle "from General to specific" and one - repetition mother of the doctrine.
So I'll start traditionally
Eifel(ger. Eifel) — highlands in the West of Germany, in the South-West of North Rhine-Westphalia and northwestern Rhineland-Palatinate between Aachen in the North and Trier in the South.
Takes about 110 km2 (2004) the eponymous national Park.
Take a geographical map.
In the Western part of Germany we find the Cologne, Bonn, Koblenz, Trier, Aachen and connect them with lines.
The resulting quadrilateral between the Moselle and the Rhine on the German border with Luxembourg and Belgium is regionial (Eifel)
- part of the Rhenish Slate mountains (Rheinisches Schiefergebirge).
I think this is enough to understand where is our today's hero.
But for those of you who are my guides browse, and has no reminders know.
YOU NEED TO GO!
The city of Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler although not located in NRW and the neighboring Rheinland-Pfalz, it falls into my definition of "near Dusseldorf", because from the Central station of the capital of North Rhine - Westphalia to go a little less than 100 km.
Today we will talk about one part of the city, much more old and interesting in terms of dostoprimechatelnostey.
But for completeness and for the solidity, of course ,briefly, about Bad Neuehahr, a piece of BAD nazvanii in which ...
2 bunches for euros, one for 60 cents
Site in English and Dutch.
The combination of EI in German is read as AH, so
Eistein is Einstein,
Eiffel (the tower in Paris was designed) - Eifel
accordingly EIndhoven - Eindhoven.
If it is in German speech.
The fallen during the liberation
The Russians Einhoven known for several things.
First is the city, which for many years was located
the headquarters of the firm of Phillips
Secondly, the football club
Third airport (which I have not been).
For me the city is located in the neighborhood, after 130 km on motorways it is a little over an hour drive away.
In 2016, it was his turn and my wife and our good friend spent the day in this pretty town.
As far as he is cute and interesting - I will leave that judgment to you, my reader,
and will help you with this information (source link at the end) and my photos.
Not only that - some of the things mentioned in the text, I didn't see, so if someone saw them and took pictures - please add to.
A great offer from airbnb!
Sign up to airbnb via this link and get a discount of 2100 rubles for booking of accommodation from 4500 RUB.
For those who are not afraid to register in the Norwegian language have the opportunity to get the maximum discount:
After registration, the language can be changed to Russian
Book discounted villas, rooms, accommodation
Let envy the neighbors that they so failed!
Airbnb is the best way to rent unique accommodation for every budget!
You want the dough to make the bag?
Click on the link and all will be OK!
The best links in the currency of any!
Click on the link, you're cool! ...