Transportation in pike, than to move on
Pike - not that small a city to navigate on foot. Of course, if you stay in a hotel near the beach, besides relaxing on the shore you will be nothing to worry about, information on local public transport for you to be not particularly relevant. If you are an active and cost-conscious traveler, you can use to navigate the city and its surroundings the local public transportation system flights buses.
Routes of buses in Sudak is not particularly developed, however, they cover the main tourist spots. Using the local transport within 9-15 rubles, you can navigate not only the city but also to visit the neighboring villages, including the settlement of the New world. Unfortunately, the local urban transport has retained all the worst of public transport even during the Soviet Union, i.e. it is often crowded goes not on the schedule, ceases to go before.
Almost all urban and suburban buses go from the bus station Sudak or through it (the station on the map). And, on some routes, particularly on the bus to the village of New Light, during the day due to overcrowding to sit down only on the destination (bus station of Sudak), so best on any route to get to the bus station, and there already to sit down on transport.
The main bus routes in Sudak:
- The Bus Station Sudak – Novy Svet. 12 rubles, 07:00 to 20:00 every 15-20 minutes (in practice much less). The most popular tourist route, allowing you to reach the sandy beaches of Noviy Svet. Sent to the intercity bus station of Sudak, and goes through the city streets Guards, October, Lenin, the Tourist highway (past the castle). From the bus stop in the village to the beach 5 minutes walk.
- The bus station Sudak – Solnechnaya Dolina/Coastal. 21% in summer (may-September) from 06:00 to 23:00 of occupancy, approximately every hour. The route can be useful for those who want to visit the Church of St. Elijah in the village of Sun Valley, and Cape Meganom.
- Pike – p. Marine (C. Fun). 24 rubles, departure from Sudak in 5:40, 8:00, 14:10, 17:30, from Sea 7:00, 8:45, 14:55, 18:05. On weekends, flights are not performed. From the pike Perch leaves from the market (except flight 05:40) and goes through the bus station.
- No. 1. 9 roubles, from 07:00 to 20:00 every 30-100 minutes. Going to Sudak water Park through downtown via the streets the Guards, October, Lenin, Gagarin.
- No. 2. 9 roubles, from 07:00 to 18:00 every 30 minutes. Going to Sudak water Park and the fortress of Sudak through downtown on the streets of the Guards, October, Lenin, Gagarin.
The bus station Sudak – S. Merry (Veselovskaya Bay). 15 rubles, in the summer (may-September) from 06:00 to 23:00 of occupancy, approximately every 3 hours; in the winter of Walleye 6:50, reverse - 7:15. This route is useful for those who want to overcome the route Sentry-Both from the New world, or relax on the beaches of Veselovskaya (Kucukkoy) Bay.
Information on routes of Sudak on the map you can get on the website www.eway.in.uaand also set from website mobile app with routes of transport.
If the hardships of travel on city buses during the holidays you are not satisfied, you can always use the services of a taxi. It is best to use a taxi to order by phone, as taxi drivers on the street and traders-fish is traditionally turn up their prices for tourists at least twice. That's the price of custom cab in Sudak for reference:
- Tour of the city – 100 rubles
- Sudak – Novy Svet – 250 rubles
- Pike – p. Jolly – 250 rubles
Can find a taxi phone number on the Internet, and use it on vacation.
If you prefer full freedom of movement, but don't want to use a private car, you can take a car rental in the airport of Simferopol, and on it to get to the Walleye. Also available lease with the city. Price from 1800 rubles per day. In high season best to book in advance, which you can do using the search and comparison of the cost of the rental of different companies: