How and what to get to Simferopol
Simferopol is the main gateway to the Peninsula. Here is the only one in the Crimea airport with international status. In fact, until it receives flights only from the Russian cities, but perhaps in the future will open, and international flights.
In Simferopol it is also possible to get on the train. All existing flights through the territory of Ukraine due to the difficult political situation suspended, however, after the construction of the railway part of the bridge flights will resume.
With other cities of Russia Simferopol bus bound tight, and the cities of the Crimea and trolley and rail links, and get here and here you can almost from every city of the Peninsula.
On the plane
In Simferopol is only valid in the Crimea, a civil airport with international status. In fact, until it receives flights only from cities of the Russian Federation, but maybe in the future open, and international flights.
Flight Simferopol airport are of many cities in the country. If in your area there is no direct flight, there is a possibility cheaply to get a transfer through Moscow. Moreover, the flights sometimes even cheaper than direct with them. Prices for flights are inexpensive when comparing them with other flights on the same distance on the territory of the Russian Federation, since the bearing is supported by the government for development of the region.
Find and book tickets to Simferopol from other cities on the dates required you can through the search form:
Check out the prices on cheap flights to Simferopol from Moscow (in both directions):
|DATE OF DEPARTURE||RETURN DATE||The AIRLINE||TRANSPLANT||FIND TICKET|
|16.10.2019||22.11.2019||Direct||FIND FROM 5129 FOR YOU!|
|12.11.2019||03.12.2019||Direct||FIND FROM 4800 ₽|
|02.12.2019||11.12.2019||Direct||FIND FROM 4800 ₽|
|16.01.2020||23.01.2020||Direct||FIND FROM 5319 ₽|
|01.02.2020||12.02.2020||Direct||FIND FROM 5319 ₽|
|01.03.2020||06.03.2020||Direct||FIND FROM 5319 ₽|
|01.04.2020||17.04.2020||Direct||FIND FROM 5608 ₽|
|05.05.2020||16.05.2020||Direct||FIND FROM 5608 ₽|
|03.06.2020||17.06.2020||Direct||FIND FROM 7208 ₽|
|01.07.2020||02.07.2020||Direct||FIND FROM 8158 ₽|
|17.08.2020||04.09.2020||Direct||FIND FROM 8158 ₽|
|26.09.2020||06.10.2020||Direct||FIND FROM 6358 ₽|
How to get from Simferopol airport to the city
The airport is 17 kilometers away from the city (airport map). Transportation here is very developed, and access to the city centre and other resorts of the Crimea will not be easy by taxi and by public transport.
You can use the official taxi or the services of private carriers. Official taxis can be found on the racks at the airport and we recommend you to use this method or to book your transfer in advance. The cost of the trip will cost about 300 rubles, depending on the location in the city. From private owners on the street, the cost may initially be higher at times, and they need to bargain. Another trick of taxi drivers in the bargaining "to mean" the price is not for the whole car, but for one person.
You can order a taxi from the airport in advance, and you would expect a driver with a sign:How does a transfer bookingDetails >Find the right routeBooking a transfer onlineThe driver meets you at the airport or at the station
You can rent a car directly at the airport and bring him back here after the holidays. You can also take the car elsewhere on the Peninsula. The rental price is from 1800 rubles per day. Highly recommend to book early because cheap options are almost never available on arrival:
Find car rental in Simferopol
By bus or trolley
This is the cheapest way to get from the airport to the city, as, indeed, to the resorts of the Crimea. The fare is very low, the transport runs frequently, even at night. The only drawback is slow speed. Stop for buses and trolley buses, is directly from the exit of the airport to 50 meters.
The city's transport stops at a station or passes through them and goes on. You can also enter at any stop on the route if you need a specific location. Important stations in Simferopol, read below.
If you need accurate and current information about the schedule and routes of movement, number of the map, it will help this website http://www.eway.in.ua/ru/cities/simferopol/routes. There are all the urban and suburban routes from the airport.
- Bus No. 49 coming from the airport to the Central bus station. The fare is 10 roubles. To 40 minutes. Go approximately every 10 minutes from 06:00 to 23:30.
- City bus No. 49A (night) coming from the airport via railway station and bus station "Resort" in the center of the city. The fare is 10 roubles. To 40 minutes. Go approximately every 30 minutes from 19:00 to 09:00 (lunch break from 02:00 to 05:00 PM).
- Bus No. 98 goes from the airport via railway station, the bus station "Resort", the city center to the bus station "Western". The fare is $ 10, every 15 minutes from 06:00 to 21:00.
- City bus No. 100 goes from the airport to the bus station "Eastern". The fare is $ 10, every 15 minutes from 06:00 to 21:00.
- City bus No. 115 coming from the airport via railway station, the bus station "Kurortnaya", the center of the city. The fare is $ 10, every 15 minutes from 06:00 to 22:00.
- Suburban trolley bus number 54 goes from the airport via railway station, the bus station "Kurortnaya", city center, Central bus station in Alushta. The fare is $ 85, from 05:00 to 21:00, every 12 minutes.
- Suburban trolley bus number 55 goes from the airport via railway station, the bus station "Kurortnaya", city center, Central bus station to Alushta and then Yalta. Tickets cost 129 rubles, from 05:00 to 00:00 every 14 minutes.
- City bus number 9 from the airport via railway station, the bus station "Kurortnaya", the center of the city. The fare is 7 roubles, from 06:00 to 23:00, every 10 minutes.
- Aeroexpress (night) buses and trams from the airport to the railway station and the bus station "Resort." Cost 27 rubles, from 00:10 to 23:50, every 10 minutes.
By public transport from the cities of the Crimea
Transport in the region is developed, and to reach from the cities of the Crimea in Simferopol or Simferopol to the resorts by bus, Shuttle buses and trains. Prices for travel on the Peninsula is still very low compared to the national average. In addition to regular public transport on the Peninsula also runs a number of private minivans (minibuses), which collect passengers at bus stations and are in the occupancy. Be sure to also read our article "How to navigate in the Crimea on the bus quickly, inexpensively and without problems".
Information about the schedules submitted in Yandex timetables, but there are not a whole flight, so the most current information you will have to find out in the field.
The only thing that should be mentioned is the place of departure and arrival of transport:
- Bus station of Simferopol airport.
Located about 50 metres from the exit of the arrivals terminal, straight and a little to the left next to the ring, where you can catch a trolley into town. Here you can take here is to come out of the most popular resorts of the Crimea. The schedule is constantly changing, especially seasonal, but here you have to guide the routes and destinations as of June 2015.
- Kerch. 03:30, 07:45, 08:20. Cost – 301R.
- Koktebel. 03:30, 18:40. Cost – 140R.
- Sea. 09:40, 16:37
- Partenit. 05:05, 09:50, 10:30, 15:40, 20:20. Cost – 105R.
- Sandy. 08:20, 12:20, 16:20. Cost – 75R.
- The black sea. 08:10, 09:45, 12:10, 17:20, 20:45. Cost – 178R.
- Foros. 13:15. Cost – 188R.
- Yalta. 06:20, 09:20, 10:05, 11:30, 12:40, 13:15, 13:13, 14:15, 15:20, 16:26, 17:00, 17:40, 19:15, 22:40. Cost – 122R.
- Bakhchisarai. 17:55, 18:25. Cost – 48R.
- Yevpatoriya. From 07:50 to 22:00 every hour. Cost – 88R.
- Sevastopol. 02:50, from 05:00 to 21:00 every hour. Cost – 123R.
- Sudak. 03:50. Cost – 144R.
- Feodosiya. 07:40, 08:20, 11:30, 13:25, 18:40. Cost – 157R.
- The Central bus station of Simferopol. Located near the centre of Kiev, 4 (bus station on the map). From here you can go in almost all the major cities of the Crimea, and where to go directly, it transfers. Schedule...
- Railway station is near the centre in the square forecourt (station on the map). From here you can continue to go on commuter trains (trains) in Salt lake Dzhankoy, Mamut, switch Point, Evpatoria, Sevastopol, Bakhchisarai. Schedule...
- Bus station-2 "Resort" is near the railway station at ul Gagarina, 8 (station on the map). There is a lot of buses all over the Crimea. Schedule...
- Bus station-3 "Eastern" is located on the outskirts of the city, the street Samokhvalova, building 4 (station on the map). Schedule...
- Bus station-4 "West" located on the outskirts of Sevastopol street, building 243 (station on the map). Schedule...