General information, flight
Simferopol international airport (SIP) is the main air gateway to the Peninsula of Crimea. In fact, at this time (2018) is the only airport in Crimea.
- Airport website - http://sipaero.ru/
- Online scoreboard - http://sipaero.ru/
- Cheap flights to airport Simferopol - http://engine.aviasales.ru/
Although the airport has international status, in fact it performs only internal flights from cities of the Russian Federation. The majority of flights is seasonal, summer time, but year-round there are regular flights from Moscow, St. Petersburg and large regions.
The cost of tickets to Simferopol is maintained at a low level through subsidies to the government with the aim of developing tourism in the region. The difference in price between the train ride in a compartment and the flight to Simferopol is small. However, even with this in mind, from many regions of Russia to fly to the Crimea is more expensive than on some overseas resorts. Moreover, the flights with stopover in Moscow in some cases cheaper than direct flights.
To find flights to Simferopol from other cities on the dates required can through the search form:
The cheapest flights to Simferopol from Moscow (in both directions):
|DATE OF DEPARTURE||RETURN DATE||The AIRLINE||TRANSPLANT||FIND TICKET|
|28.11.2018||08.12.2018||Direct||FIND FROM 4201 ₽|
|22.12.2018||26.12.2018||Direct||FIND FROM 4398 ₽|
|29.01.2019||05.02.2019||Direct||FIND FROM 4100 ₽|
|05.02.2019||07.02.2019||Direct||FIND FROM 4100 ₽|
|02.03.2019||05.03.2019||Direct||FIND FROM 4100 ₽|
|01.04.2019||08.04.2019||Direct||FIND FROM 7402 ₽|
|03.05.2019||10.05.2019||Direct||FIND FROM 7402 ₽|
|10.06.2019||24.06.2019||Direct||FIND FROM 7402 ₽|
|06.07.2019||03.08.2019||Direct||FIND FROM 9324 ₽|
|14.08.2019||06.09.2019||Direct||FIND FROM 9324 ₽|
|01.09.2019||20.10.2019||Direct||FIND FROM 7402 ₽|
|02.10.2019||22.10.2019||Direct||FIND FROM 7402 ₽|
How to get from Simferopol airport
Simferopol airport is located in the Central part of the Crimean Peninsula, 17 kilometres from the city (see the map). To the coast and the resorts here have to go at least 1 hour, but thanks to the excellent development of public transport this can be done very inexpensively.
How to get from Simferopol airport to the city
From the airport to the centre of Simferopol can be reached by taxi, bus, trolley, taxi.
Taxi stand is located immediately at the exit of the terminal. Trip to city center will cost from 300 rubles.
By trolley and bus.
In the center of the city is lots of buses and trolleybuses. The departure takes place from the ring and bus station, located about 50 meters from the exit, if you walk straight and slightly to the right.
Almost all buses pass through the bus station "Resort" where you can take a bus to almost anywhere in the Crimea or on the train; later on, the buses go to the city center and part goes to the Central bus station. The fare is 7 roubles. Tickets are bought at the entrance and punched in the salon. If you do not procompetencia, will be a "hare".
If you are going to stay in the heart of Simferopol, it is best to go to the center to the Kirov Avenue (a good landmark – store "Silpo" and the pedestrian area near the intersection of Avenue of Kirov and Lenin street). If you want to continue on my way to the Crimea, it is better to go to the Central bus station of Simferopol or to the bus station "Resort" near the railway station. Most commonly buses in all corners of Crimea depart from the bus station "Resort."
In season 2015, launched a-hour trolley Aeroexpress, which goes to the railway station and bus station "Resort." The fare is 27 rubles. Tickets are sold at the box office the bus station. If you believe these schedules, the Aeroexpress train departs approximately every 20 minutes, even at night, but in practice the shipment is delayed.
How to get from Simferopol airport to the resorts of the Crimea
Taxi ride from the airport to any place in Crimea from a few thousand per person, but you should always bargain, and very strong. Make sure that you ask about the final price per person or for the whole car.
you can book a car at any place of the Crimea in advance through the search form, then our driver will be waiting for you at the airport upon arrival:How does a transfer bookingDetails >Find the right routeBooking a transfer onlineThe driver meets you at the airport or at the station
On the bus direct from the airport to get to Alushta and Yalta. The trip is long, over 2 hours.
- The trolley bus # 55 goes to Yalta, cost 129 rubles. Departs approximately every hour from 05:30 to 22:00.
- Trolley bus number 54 goes to Alushta, cost 85 rubles. Departs every 30 minutes from 06:00 to 21:30.
In high season from the bus station to the airport depart many flights to popular resorts and major cities. Schedule changes all the time and focus you have in place. A little help to understand the Yandex.the schedule, but there is, unfortunately, not always accurate and complete information. Here you have to guide the schedule and cost as of June 2015.
- Kerch. 03:30, 07:45, 08:20. Cost – 301R.
- Koktebel. 03:30, 18:40. Cost – 140R.
- Sea. 09:40, 16:37
- Partenit. 05:05, 09:50, 10:30, 15:40, 20:20. Cost – 105R.
- Sandy. 08:20, 12:20, 16:20. Cost – 75R.
- The black sea. 08:10, 09:45, 12:10, 17:20, 20:45. Cost – 178R.
- Foros. 13:15. Cost – 188R.
- Yalta. 06:20, 09:20, 10:05, 11:30, 12:40, 13:15, 13:13, 14:15, 15:20, 16:26, 17:00, 17:40, 19:15, 22:40. Cost – 122R.
- Bakhchisarai. 17:55, 18:25. Cost – 48R.
- Yevpatoriya. From 07:50 to 22:00 every hour. Cost – 88R.
- Sevastopol. 02:50, from 05:00 to 21:00 every hour. Cost – 123R.
- Sudak. 03:50. Cost – 144R.
- Feodosiya. 07:40, 08:20, 11:30, 13:25, 18:40. Cost – 157R.
Near the bus station is constantly on duty many private taxi drivers who offer at a reasonable price to get to different places in the Crimea. They work without a schedule and collect passengers to destinations, go on filling. They do not have to look for the drivers themselves fit to potential passengers and offer to go with them.
Rent a car
If you prefer full freedom of movement, but don't want to use a private car, you can take a car rental in the airport of Simferopol, and on it to get to the desired resort, or even to travel all over the Peninsula. Price from 1800 rubles per day. During high season, recommended to book the car in advance, what can be done using the search and comparison of the cost of the rental of different companies:
Find car rental in Simferopol
The infrastructure of the airport layout, terminal
Simferopol airport is very simple and small, with a minimum of amenities and infrastructure. There are three terminals, two of them passenger: terminal A and terminal B.
Terminal A is for arrival and departure of passengers and terminal B for departure. Ie, on arrival you will find yourself in terminal a, and the departures are from both terminals and distributed to airlines ("Aeroflot", "Donavia", "Russia" and "Orenburg airlines" from the terminal A, the other from B). Both terminals are within a few minute walk from each other.
In the terminals there is almost nothing, especially in the departure terminal A. Even the toilet there are single and small, the reception area is very cramped and there aren't enough seats. So try to quickly check in and get into the departure waiting area. In terminal B there is a cafe and shops, but the prices are very high. At night most of the shops and cafes is not working.
Keep in mind that in peak season the airport is struggling to cope with the load, resulting in delays in landing, your baggage and other inconveniences. So plan extra time before boarding or delay on transfer.
- Internet at the airport. Free Wi-Fi Internet at the airport is, at least in the arrivals area in terminal A. In the area of registration and waiting time free WiFi we were unable to get to work, although he declared.
- Luggage storage. Located on the first floor of terminal B, 150 rubles a day.
- Hotel. Near the airport and within a five minute walk is a simple, relatively inexpensive hotel. If you need to find housing in any area of the Crimea, you will also offer the opportunity of "helpers" near the bus station, but it is better to refuse such offers and to choose the accommodation already in place.
- Check-in and departure. Registration closes 40 minutes before departure; the boarding gate closes 30 minutes before departure.
- Rent a car. Car hire is the bus station about 50 meters from the exit of the airport, directly. Also rental stands are located in arrivals.
- SIM card. On arrival you can buy a local SIM card (in 2015 only MTS). Stand for the sale of SIM cards is located on the street near the bus station.