Transportation in Evpatoria, how to travel around the city
Tourist part of Evpatoria (tourist area) where they spend most of the time, tourists, relatively compact and to move it there is no need to resort to transport. Overall, however, the city is not so small, besides some beaches and attractions are on the outskirts of Yalta, and to reach them you have to use the transport. Fortunately, in addition to taxis, in Yalta there is a good and inexpensive public transportation system consisting of buses (taxis) and trams.
Taxi in Yalta
Taxi in Yalta can be caught on the roads, at tourist sites, at the bus station. As usual, prices in places where tourists are too high, but it's worth a few tens of meters, and prices fall by half. This is especially true of the bus station of Yalta. But taxi drivers can and should haggle.
In General it is best to use official taxis, and the services of private bombed to refuse. The city has plenty of taxi firms to be ordered by phone, the fare of 50 rubles.
If you need to get from Yalta to the airport or railway station, you can book a taxi through the search form.
Car hire in Yalta
If you prefer full freedom of movement, can in Evpatoria rent a car. You can also rent a car directly at the airport of Simferopol, and on it to get to the resort or continue the journey around the Peninsula. Price from 1800 rubles per day. During high season, recommended to book the car in advance, what can be done using the search and comparison of the cost of the rental of different companies:
Find car rental in Yalta
The city has a number of bike rental, the rental cost is 150 rubles per hour, and from 450 rubles per day. With the bike sometimes give a map with interesting routes and recommendations in a way. Find rentals in several places, the easiest way is along the waterfront of Gorky.
Buses in Yalta
The city and suburbs of Yalta runs a number of small buses are more like taxis. The fare is 12 rubles. Open from 06:00 to 20:00.
There are at least 10 trails to explore which every tourist there is no need, but if you want to get detailed information about each route, displaying the map on the website www.eway.in.ua/ru/cities/yevpatoriya/routes.
Here are the bus routes that can be useful to tourists, and where they can be reached:
- No. 1. Goes through W/d and bus station to the memorial "Red hill" and also to the street of the Revolution, where all the historical sights of Evpatoria. Directly to the area of the Central waterfront is not
- No. 2. This route can be reached from Lenin Avenue (runs through the tourist district) to the memorial "Red hill"
- No. 6 and No. 6A. Goes through W/d and bus station to the memorial "Red hill"; held on the streets of Moscow through the tourist district; you can reach the new Eastern beaches
- No. 9. Goes through W/d and bus station to the memorial "Red hill" and through the whole tourist area. It is very convenient to reach from the bus station to destinations in the tourist district, the important thing is to sit towards the waterfront
- No. 10. Goes through W/d and bus station to the Eastern beaches
- No. 119 (8). Goes through W/d and bus station in the village of Zaozernoe
- No. 100. Goes through W/d and bus station in the village of Mirny
- No. 154. Goes through W/d and bus station in Saki
What buses to get to the car and/railway station Evpatoria:
No. 1, 3, 6, 6A, 119 (8) , 9, 10, 13, 17, 22
What buses to get to the Central promenade and the tourist district of Yalta:
No. 2, 4, 9, 10
On which routes to get to the historic part of the city
Trams in Yalta
Along with buses, city trams. Routes to just four. Cost 11 rubles, open from 06:00 to 20:00.
Here, the trams, which can be useful to tourists, and where they can be reached:
- No. 1. Coming from the Eastern beaches through the historic part of the city, through the tourist area of Lenin street and on to the memorial "Red hill"
- No. 2. Walking along the tourist area
- No. 3. Coming from the railway station to Lenin street
- No. 4. Walks along the beaches in the East, and only in high season
Sightseeing bus "city Tour"
Tour buses "city Tour" offer a great inexpensive opportunity to get acquainted with the most important historical sites of the city, to see the modern part of the city and wander through the historic old town with a guide.
Buses start moving several times a day at scheduled times from the hotel "Ukraine" (the intersection of Lenin Avenue and Frunze street), and moving along a closed route including a Park Sokolova, memorial Red Hill/railway station Evpatoria, the historical part of Yevpatoria. Of course, you don't just sit back and look at everything from the height of a double-Decker bus-convertible, but also see the sights while Hiking in places of a bus stop.
The departure time of the bus: 11:30, 13:00, 15:00, 17:00, 18:00, 19:00, 20:00, 21:00
Operation period: from 1 June to 30 September
Cost: 700 roubles for adults and 500 rubles for children (6-12 years) / children under 5 - free
Send location: the hotel "Ukraine" (the intersection of Lenin Avenue and Frunze street), hotel "Orbita" (street Revolution)
Read more about sightseeing bus city Tour route on the map...