Parking in Kazan for tourists
If you decide to go to Kazan for holidays by car or rent a car in place for easy movement around the city and seeing the sights, not be amiss to begin to know the status of the Parking lots in Kazan. After all, like most major Russian cities, the Penalty becomes less affordable for motorists due to the reduction of free Parking and paid Parking spaces.
In Kazan it is possible to find free Parking (less of them), paid city Parking, and a paid commercial. Read more about all the issues of Parking in Kazan next:
Fines for illegal Parking
The penalty for unpaid municipal Parking – 2500 rubles.
For stopping or Parking on places for disabled people issued a fine from 3000 to 5000 rubles, and the car can be evacuated, for which he will have to pay 1200 (1200 tow truck + 61 rubles for each hour of impound). The penalty in the wrong place is also punishable by a fine from 1,500 to 3,000 rubles and the evacuation of the car.
A fine is issued if you leave the car on a paid municipal Parking lot without paying, or even if you forget to extend the payment. The penalty in this case to be 2500 roubles the evacuation.
If your car is evacuated, it is necessary to call DCH traffic (843) 5-333-812, or in the evacuation center - (843) 277-66-77
For a long time car free of charge can be left in the courtyards of houses or hotels where you left off, but better to booking to check availability. The yards of most houses in the centre and the tourist area closed to the free passage of a gate or barrier, and is only available to residents in the building. As a rule, the owners of rented accommodation provide guests with the opportunity to use vnutrizonovye Parking, but sometimes asking for this additional amount. These points will better specify in advance prior to booking. Even if the courtyards and adjacent Parking is not available or is not available, ask the host to guide you where best to put the car nearby, they always help. Approximately the same situation and if you stay in a hotel or guest.
Parking for a short time when traveling through the city in Kazan it is possible to find several places where you can put the car free for a short time. Such places in the centre not very much, but they are. This is mainly Parking lots of shopping centers and institutions. Here is a map of free Parking in the heart of Kazan:
In addition to these parks there are still places where you can put the car into the Parking lot to a free trial if you are a visitor or customer agencies:
- Parking the shopping center "Ring". The first hour is free. Price up to 3 hours and 50 rubles. Here starts the tourist Bauman street
- Parking of shopping center "GUM". The price of 50 rubles/hour. If you are using the services of their auto car wash – 1.5 hours Parking for free. Near the tourist street of Baumana
- Parking TRC "Korston-Kazan". The first 15 minutes are free. Further – 30 rubles/hour. Near Gorky Park
- Parking at TD "Kazan TSUM", the first 1.5 hours for free. Further – 20 rubles/hour. Close To Kazan Kremlin
- Free Parking at TD "Ant"
- Parking of the cinema "Rodina"
Paid municipal Parking
Kazan has a system of paid municipal Parking lots, called "one city Parking space the city of Kazan". Typically, this is the most convenient place, and sometimes even the only possibility to Park a car near by attractions. Municipal Parking lots are located directly on the roadway, and to find in a tourist area such free space is practically impossible. For tourists this is very inconvenient. And it's not just about money, but also in the payment system, which will have a little break down.
- The cost of Parking (from 1 March 2017): 30-70 rubles per hour depending on location. Sunday and holidays, at night (from 21:00 to 07:00) – free of charge. Please note that on Saturday Parking is paid.
- Method of charging: initially paid the minimum Parking time is 30 minutes. Ie even if you stay for 20 minutes, you still have to pay the 30 minutes. Further time is charged in 15 minutes. Also allowed to stop for up to 15 minutes if required for loading/unloading or landing of passengers.
- Payment method: payment is made via mobile app, SMS or credit card in the Parking meter. Detailed payment instructions are on every Parking lot on the boards.
- Benefits: free vehicles for the disabled and electric vehicles
Paid private Parking
Private Parking is cheaper than municipal, especially for a long time. But they are not always convenient for tourists place. Here is the list of paid private Parking lots:
- Ul. Kavi Nadzhmi, Profsoyuznaya St. and "Barabus". Price – 40 rubles/hour. Located near tourist Bauman street
- Ul. Union, 32. Price - 30 rubles/hour, long term cheaper. Located near tourist Bauman street
- Ul. Ostrovskogo, 22 (near the hotel LUCIANO-SPA 5*). Price - 30 rubles/hour, day (08:00 to 20:00) – $ 100
- The market "the farm". The first hour is free. From the second – 50 rubles/hour