How to get to Hanoi, tickets
To get to Hanoi from Russia and other countries by plane, including transfers. From neighbouring Laos and China has bus, in addition with China Hanoi connected by rail, and theoretically it can be reached via Beijing from Moscow. From other cities and resorts in Vietnam cheapest way to get to Hanoi by bus, a bit more expensive on the train, and, of course, by plane. Here are the basic directions and kinds of transport:
- Sapa from Hanoi. In the mountain town of Sapa and back can be reached by local or tourist bus (5-6 hours), or train with a transfer to the bus in the town of Lao Cai (8-10 hours).
- the island of cat BA from Hanoi. Best reached by tour bus (4-6 hours) which included at once and the ferry and bus to the town of cat BA town from the Marina. Can also be reached by train + bus + ferry, but this is not the optimal route.
- Halong. Can be reached by local or tourist bus, but the best buy excursions travel agencies on the streets of Hanoi.
- Hue, Da Nang, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City. By train or plane. There are also bus routes, but beyond Danang to go very far and long.
- Vientiane (Laos). There are daily bus without changing the bus, it is better to use it than their own to reach the border and there take. Driving 24 hours. There is also the option to get through Sapa, making a stop there for a few days.
- Hoi an ancient town. In Hoi an from Hanoi can be reached by direct bus or by train to Danang and then by taxi or local bus.
Further discussed in detail all the ways to get to Hanoi. If you need information on how to get to/from Hanoi in a particular area (the resort), you can watch the relevant section on resorts Vietnam:
To Hanoi by plane
Near Hanoi is Noi Bai international airport, were flying many airlines, including direct flights from Russia (mostly from Moscow). Many tourists start their journey to Vietnam with the arrival in the airport. Direct flights to Hanoi from Russia perform Aeroflot and Vietnam airlines, but not always, the shortest route can be the cheapest. Sometimes there are options very cheap flights with transfers in other countries-mostly China, Turkey, UAE, Qatar. Flights are usually composed with a minimum of transfers between flights, good food, drinks, and entertainment systems on Board. So you can safely choose the cheaper indirect flights.
Find and book tickets to Hanoi, including automatically selecting the most beneficial route with transfers, you can through the search form above. Options the cheapest flights on any date you can view and book here: the cheapest train tickets to Hanoi.
The cheapest flights from Russia to Hanoi:
|DATE OF DEPARTURE||RETURN DATE||The AIRLINE||TRANSPLANT||FIND TICKET|
|14.05.2019||30.05.2019||Direct||TO FIND 28281 ₽|
|01.06.2019||10.06.2019||1 transplant||TO FIND 28791 ₽|
|11.07.2019||17.07.2019||2 transplant||TO FIND 30414 ₽|
|01.08.2019||27.08.2019||2 transplant||TO FIND 30414 ₽|
|22.09.2019||02.10.2019||1 transplant||TO FIND 29124 ₽|
|07.10.2019||17.10.2019||1 transplant||TO FIND 29124 ₽|
|30.11.2019||11.12.2019||Direct||FIND FROM 28048 ₽|
|05.12.2019||18.12.2019||Direct||TO FIND 28064 ₽|
|21.01.2020||13.02.2020||1 transplant||TO FIND 29124 ₽|
|09.02.2020||21.02.2020||1 transplant||TO FIND 29124 ₽|
|04.03.2020||11.03.2020||1 transplant||TO FIND 29125 ₽|
|15.04.2020||30.04.2020||1 transplant||TO FIND 40553 ₽|
How to get from Hanoi airport Noi Bai to city
International airport Hanoi, Noi Bai is a relatively small airport, located 45 kilometres North of the city. To see the location of Hanoi airport you can on our interactive map of Hanoi.
Once at the airport you will not have problems with where to go and where to look for a taxi or a bus. The airport is small, and outputs of the airport go to one side, where you'll be able to find transport.
This is the fastest way to get to the airport or to the city, only 30-40 minutes. At the airport and in the Parking lot at the exit from the first floor there are many stands where you can pick up a taxi on the pocket. The cost isn't much different. Can ride at a fixed price or by the meter (taximeter), but usually taxi drivers are reluctant to "counter". Trip at a fixed price will cost from 350,000 VND (976.17 rubles). You can also rent a car via the app Grab. Grab is an Asian version of Uber (Uber is no longer working in Vietnam in 2018). Grab almost indistinguishable on the interface, but it is only in English, cash or card online. Trip through Grab cost even cheaper than the taxi on the spot: from 340 000 Dong to the tourist area of Hanoi. To connect to the Internet through free Wi-Fi at the airport.
If you do not want to contact your local shifty taxi drivers can pre-order the tour pickup. It is almost the same as a taxi, but with a high level of service. Already on arrival you will meet your car and driver will meet you with the tablet. No problems with the language barrier will not occur, the payment is made online when booking, so you never have to change money at the airport. To check the transfer prices and book can by using the search box:How does a transfer bookingDetails >Find the right routeBooking a transfer onlineThe driver meets you at the airport or at the station
Rent a car
2014 in Vietnam on absolutely legal grounds, you can manage the rented vehicles under international driving permit (IDP), the relevant requirements of the Vienna Convention on road traffic (read more about rent a motorcycle and car in Vietnam). Such issue in Russia. Just remember that an IDP is valid only when presented in conjunction with the national rights. To obtain the IDP in the traffic police at the place of residence, their cost is 1600 rubles (1120 in the design of public services through the site.Russia in 2018). To take re-exams not required.
The price for renting a car in Vietnam is still quite high - from $ 50 per day. The country has opened offices international distributors, and now you can book a car in Vietnam here.
Van Vientam Airlines (Hanoi Airport Minibus)
As soon as you exit the airport terminal on the ground floor, you will see the minibuses with the logos of airlines Jetstar and Vietnam Airlines. They are sent as fill and move without any schedule from early morning until around 22 hours. Journey time – 45-60 minutes. The trip cost them 40 000 VND, to be paid in the minibus. For very large Luggage, you will have to pay an additional 40 000 VND, but for an additional cost of $1-2, the driver will take you to the hotel. Otherwise, you will be able to go near the sword lake near the tourist area, or to reach "the end" at the address: Quang Trung, 2 (office/end on the map of Hanoi). From there, you can take a taxi to your hotel or within walking distance. The office is a short walk from lake "Returned sword", and 10 minutes from the main tourist area (on the map the walking route from the office to the tourist area depicted in blue).
You can also get this bus from the city to the airport, but keep in mind that they are in the occupancy, and therefore it is better to come in advance, with the stock at the time at least one hour. You can also buy tickets in advance at the office on the "end" at the address: Quang Trung, 2.
This is the cheapest way to get to the city centre. Cost – 9,000 VND (25.1 grams), plus the same amount for the Luggage if it is big. Travel time – half an hour, longer during rush hours. The buses are quite comfortable, air-conditioned, but frequently crowded. Go from 05:00 to 22:00 every 15-20 minutes.
City buses leave from the opposite side of the road from the domestic terminal, bus stop near the international terminal, they do not (with the exception of route No. 86). If you exit the domestic terminal on the ground floor, will have to cross the highway loaded, slightly beating the dividing line between threads. You can also go to the opposite side from the second floor of the terminal directly on the bridge. On the map we noted the exact location of the bus stops at the terminal. Be careful: you will try to put in a commercial bus or taxi, and assure that the bus is no more, or that stop is very far away. Don't believe it.
There are several routes from the airport:
- Number 17 goes to Long Bien station (seemap) past the tourist area. Even if you miss an exit near the tourist area (and get off after the bridge) before reaching the final stop, Long Bien easy access to the tourist area on foot (20 minutes). Where is the Long Bien station, see also interactive map.
- Express bus No. 86. It does stop near the exit at each of the terminals and goes to sword lake (the heart of the city) and ends the route at the railway station of Hanoi. From the airport runs from 06:25 to 23:05 from Hanoi from 05:05 to 21:40 every 25-30 minutes on the schedule. It's a great alternative to crowded city bus No. 17, it is only the seats, but unlike the previous two routes, the fare there is 35,000 VND. Besides, he's not making a lot of stops along the way. Read more about route 86 from Hanoi airport here...
- No. 7 goes to Kim Ma station. It's quite far from the tourist area, they will have to take a taxi or take another bus.
More information about Hanoi airport here.
To Hanoi by bus
Pretty convenient way to move around Vietnam and Asia in General – trips to tourist or the so-called openbase (openbus).
In Hanoi a few long-distance bus stations, which receive and from where buses depart to different parts of the country and Asia. In order to use the bus, you do not have to look for these bus station. By purchasing a ticket at a local travel Agency, you can get a Shuttle from the hotel to the place of departure of the bus. Some tourist buses leave directly from the tourist area and you can walk to the place of departure from the hotel on foot.
If you arrive Hanoi by bus, you should know which bus station in Hanoi will be your final step to plan your travel in the city:
- In the centre of Hanoi station "Kim Ma bus station" (the intersection of Pho Nguyen Thai Hoc & Pho Giang Vo) – buses North-Western areas (Hoa Binh, Dien Bien Phu).
- In 2 km on Northwest from the city center station "Gia Lam bus station" (827 1569; D Ngoc Lam). Buses of North-East destinations: Ha long Bay (Ha Long, 40 000VND, 3.5 hours); Haiphong (Haiphong, 35 000VND, 2 h); Lang Son (50 000VND, 3 hours); Lao Cai (Lao Cai 53 000 VND, 9 hours).
- In the South-East of the city station "Loung Yen bus station". With her buses in the North-East direction, and Cao Bang (80 000VND, 8 hours) and Ha Giang (76 000VND, 7 hours).
- On the South of the town is "station Giap Bat bus station" (864 1467; D Giai Phong) serves the southern areas of Hanoi: Ninh Binh (28 000VND, two hours); hue (Hue, 80 000 VND, 12 hours).
💲 Pay the ticket online
✉ Will receive an itinerary receipt by email
🚌 Arrive to departure
To Hanoi by train
The movement of the trains in Vietnam is quite convenient and comfortable. Railway connects all major cities of Vietnam.
In Hanoi there are two railway stations. One of them – Gia Lam – located in the North-East of Hanoi (Gia Lam Position on the map). From this station depart daily trains in a single direction - Nanning and Penin in China).
All other trains depart from the main station in Hanoi (Hanoi Main Train Station or Ga Ha Noi) which is located in the city center at 120 Le Duan. The position of the main railway station in Hanoi on the map. The station is very convenient, and to the Hoan Kiem lake (the tourist area) is around 25 000 VND for a taxi on the meter or on foot in 25 minutes. From this station you can go:
- South: the Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) following through all the major cities including hue, da Nang (Hoi An), Nha Trang;
- Eastern direction: Haiphong (to get to Halong Bay) or Cat BA island;
- Northwest direction: Lao Cai (Sapa).
Next to the tourist quarter of Hanoi there is another small station (or train stop) Ga Long Bien, where some trains leaving from the main station, make a stop. If the train you plan to go, make a stop there, you can hop off the train on her, and almost immediately find yourself in the tourist district.
Buy train tickets in advance (at least several hours and it is the previous day) and better in the box office of the main station. Working cash register at Hanoi station from 7.30 to 12.30 and from 13.30 to 19.30. There has several offices and the electronic part (get the token and wait for your number), but it (the electronic part) is practically not observed. So just get a ticket and stand in the queue to the window. Another station in the hall of ardania have cash unclaimed tickets (Immediate tickets), where you can buy the tickets before sending, but it is as lucky. At the station in one of the Windows has staff that speaks English.
Tickets can be purchased at travel agencies, at the reception of hotels, ticketing offices in the city. However, the Agency can increase prices significantly. In addition, you may be the victim of a very popular fraud-you pay the agent for the expensive ticket, and really get the cheapest class.
- Access to the platform from the waiting room only upon presentation of a ticket
- On the platform of the tourists meet the "staff" that is taking you a ticket in a hurry to take you to the train so you don't get lost. For their services is "personal" then asks one or two dollars. If you don't want to pay for such wiring, it is better to refuse their services and they take your ticket. And to find the train yourself, just go where all go. Each train is sent with his line, which is marked with a sign, such a sign and find.