In what area of Bangkok is better to stay
Select district in Bangkok
Bangkok is a huge city and choose a good location for a hotel the first time – not such a simple task. Areas with a concentration of hotels, attractions, entertainment are a few, and each with something unique. For example, if you want to be close to main historical attractions and tourist hangouts, it is best to stay in Khao San road. And if you need shopping, then fit the area of Pratunam or Siam.
To make it easier to understand the choice of location for a hotel, below we have prepared a simple and short algorithm. And in the end you will find a simple interactive assistant on the choice of the area for a hotel in Bangkok.
To search and book hotels in Bangkok it is best in following the most popular search engines of hotels worldwide:
- Hotels in Bangkok Agoda.com
- Hotels in Bangkok Booking.com
- Hotels in Bangkok Hotellook.com
- Housing in Bangkok on Airbnb and get a bonus of 2100 rubles for first booking
- If you come to Bangkok to have fun adult, then you will be most convenient to live in Silom or Sukhumvit. Of course, find all the adult entertainment you will be able in other districts, but the famous Patpong street (Soi Patpong) with bars and pubs for adults is located in Silom. Several similar streets in Sukhumvit.
- If you come to Bangkok to get acquainted with its sights, then you direct road to the Khao San road. From all the main sights of Bangkok, you'll be within walking distance. And not necessarily to settle on the Khao San road, which has not the best reputation in terms of crime, there are plenty of hotels nearby with her.
- If shopping is one of the main purposes of your visit to Bangkok, the ideal option for you would be to stay in the city of Siam or Pratunam. Good place – somewhere near the Baiyoke sky tower. Besides, it can be reached from Bangkok international airport via the airport metro is very fast and cheap.
- If you need a little bit of everything, then a good option would be the Sukhumvit area, especially closer to centric city. There are a huge number of hotels at decent prices, plenty of bars, restaurants and Nightclubs, and very close to shopping malls Department store and Siam.
- If Bangkok is for you – just a transit base to rest and go to travel in Thailand on, the perfect place would be the area of Khao San road. The fact that in this district you can find cheaper housing only to spend the night, and besides, this is where you can find many travel agencies and transport companies that send tourists to all corners of Thailand and South-East Asia.
- If you need to rest between flights, and have no desire to walk around the city, that is a huge number of hotels in areas of both airports: don Muang and Suvarnabhumi international airport.
Details about each of the areas:
To get a list of the areas of Bangkok that you would recommend our automatic "helper", just choose from the list is most important to you when choosing a location.
|Entertainment for adults:||