How to use the card?
The list of objects on the map of Ayutthaya
Below the map you can see the grouped list of all objects (stations, transport areas and beaches, attractions, etc.). Clicking on the name of any object in the list the map will automatically take you to the right place (well, not you, of course, but only its reflection :-). Double clicking will take you even closer to the location of the object.
You can get driving or walking route to determine the distance to any point or marker (hotel, attractions) to the map from your current location. Simply click on the icon of interest or hotel, and in the tip you will see a link "get over here route". In order to route to an arbitrary point on the map, it is necessary in any location on the map click the right mouse button to open the tooltip, click the link "get directions to this spot".
Important! The function of routing only works when the location service "My journey on the map." Also keep in mind that the route may not be routed across the borders of States, regions without marked on the map of roads, water obstacles, etc.
Information about the object and jump to its description
- Hovering the cursor over the object icon on the map, you will see his name.
- Clicking once on the object icon, you will see the object name, its coordinates and a link to the description of the object.
- By double-clicking on the object icon, you will proceed to the description of the object (will open in a new window).
Your position on the map of Ayutthaya
If your browser and hardware support the definition of your location on the map, you can see your current position on the map, and go to it by clicking on Where I am on the map?.
Hotels of Ayutthaya on the map
On some maps you can see the location of hotels in the form of icons . Clicking on this icon, you can get brief information about the hotel (name, category, price and photos), but if you want to go to the full information about the hotel, check prices, availability and booking. If the icons of the hotels prevent you from working with the map, you can hide them by unchecking the box next to "Show hotels" in the upper right corner of the map.
We tried to make it so that you could print out the desired parts of the map with marked on it according to your desire. Your browser will automatically be removed when printing all the extra page elements and change the page format to "Landscape". If not, you must manually in the print window to change the page orientation to "Landscape" so that the map prints correctly. And don't forget that you can change the scale of the image will print, not only directly on the map, but with the help of your browser, to place the entire image on a single sheet.
A large part of Ayutthaya, located within the island formed by three rivers: Chao Praya (Chao Phraya), PA Sak (Pa Sak) and lop Buri (Lopburi). The size of the island of 2.5 to 4.5 kilometers. Also the island is cut by channels with a total length of 50 kilometers. The entire island perimeter surrounds the ring road U Thong Rd.
The city is divided into two districts: new town and old town.
In a new city in the North-Eastern part of the island is a large part of the tourism infrastructure, including all the hotels of Ayutthaya. New city on the map.
In the old town, occupying the North-Western part of Ayutthaya, is a large part of the attractions is the ruin of the ancient city.
Other maps of Ayutthaya
The site provides information about the river
Ayutthaya: General information, weather, seasons, accommodation access, transport
Map Of Ayutthaya
In discussing this subject the questions about the Ayutthaya ...
Hello. And tell me, is it possible to get to Ayutthaya from Chiangmai via Bangkok not? It seem to be like between them is. ...
Hello! Yes no problem you can get from the world Cup directly. I don't know about buses, but the train from Chiang Mai to Bangkok make a stop at the railway station, Ayutthaya. ...
1.Is there in Ayutthaya Luggage storage?
2. read about the evening boat to Bangoka how much she idiet and what's the schedule? ...
1. If you are on the railway station in Ayutthaya, there it is. The entrance is from the platform, the door signed by the sign "cloak room". But if you rent a bike or motorcycle, you can leave the Luggage at the tenants, of course, not only valuable things. How much exactly, I don't know, but I know that is not expensive. Just in case, at all railway stations in Thailand there are lockers.
2. Don't know about such a boat, perhaps there as a tourist, but I have not seen, though always carefully examine all the schedules and possible transportation (to and from Ayutthaya is the last time in November 2012) so I would in your place not too counted on it. ...
Tell me how from Autti you can reach Kanchaburi yourself ? I can't find information . Thanks in advance. ...