The list of visa-free countries for Russians in 2017
In 2017, the list of visa-free countries available for tourists from Russia, added. Now the Russians without a visa can travel to 74 countries, in addition to the fact that there are still many countries that you can visit without a visa in advance, but simply getting it on arrival. So here's a new list of visa-free countries for Russians in 2017:
- Abkhazia, for a regular Russian passport
- Azerbaijan - up to 90 days on a foreign passport
- Belarus, for a regular Russian passport
- Georgia is 360 days, for foreign passport
- Armenia up to 180 days, by foreign passport
- Kazakhstan - 90 days for a regular Russian passport
- Kyrgyzstan, civil Russian passport
- Moldova, by foreign passport
- Tajikistan by foreign passport
- Ukraine - 90 days within 180-day period, by foreign passport), but the situation may change, so stay tuned
- Uzbekistan - up to 60 days on foreign passport
Asia and Southeast Asia
- Vietnam up to 15 days, but not earlier than 30 days from the date of last departure from Vietnam, but it is possible to obtain free visas for a period of 1-3 months
- Hong Kong - 14 days
- Laos - 15 days
- Maldives - 30 days
- Macau - 30 days
- Mongolia - 30 days in the amount of not more than 90 days out of 180
- Malaysia - 1 month
- Thailand - 30 days
- Philippines - 30 days
- Indonesia - 30 days
- South Korea - 60 days in the amount of not more than 90 days out of 180
- Bosnia and Herzegovina up to 30 days
- Macedonia - up to 90 days within six months
- Serbia - up to 30 days
- Montenegro up to 30 days
- Turkey up to 60 days
- El Salvador - 90 days
- Nicaragua - 90 days
- Panama - 90 days
- Costa Rica- 30 days
- Argentina - 90 days within 180 days
- Brazil - 90 days
- Venezuela - 90 days
- Guyana - 90 days
- Guatemala - 90 days
- Colombia - 90 days
- Paraguay - 90 days
- Peru - 90 days
- Uruguay - up to 90 days within six months
- Chile - 90 days
- Ecuador - 90 days
- Bahamas - 90 days
- Barbados - 28 days
- Haiti - 3 months
- Grenada - 90 days
- Dominica - 21 days
- Dominican Republic - 30 days
- Cuba - 30 days
- Saint Lucia - 6 weeks
- Saint Kitts and Nevis - 3 months
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines - up to 1 month.
- Trinidad and Tobago - 90 days
- Turks and Caicos Islands - 90 days
- Jamaica - 30 days
- GUAM - 45 days
- Micronesia - 30 days
- Cook Islands - 31 days
- Niue - 30 days
- Nauru - 14 days
- Fiji - 4 months
- Northern Mariana Islands 45 days
- Gambia - 56 days
- Mauritius - 60 days each entry, not more than 90 days in six months
- Morocco - 3 months
- Namibia - 3 months
- Seychelles - 1 month
- Swaziland - 1 month
- Tunis - up to 3 months
- Israel - 90 days
Keep in mind that many countries from the list provide for visa-free visits for tourists. For business trips, learning to specify information for each country.
For the Russians visa is not required. ...
On the MFA website you can view such information. ...
Belarus)) Seriously, that is to say to experience during the Soviet era. They say there to every tourist puts KGB ...
I thought Israel only 45 allowed. ...
Says who? Talking nonsense ...
Where do so many Kgbshniki to find)) ...
Myths are tenacious! ...
Second year during the holidays have a rest in Belarus. Put in order the sanatorium from Soviet has done a decent with really good equipment and even the buffet ( not all of course, but there are). The Youth went with family last time here as there is to offer. Booked through Veliva in the beginning of the year, and in the spring went. The filling was decent ...
Armenia is also visa-free. The many attractions, rafting, Hiking, master classes, horse riding, cable car the longest in the world ...come on ...
How all the above relates more warm time of the year. :) ...