How to sunbathe? Safe holiday
Beach holidays in warmer climes is always linked with the sun. A nice tan is a measure of a successful vacation.
But under active, a rich ultraviolet rays of the southern sun you should be able to get a tan so as not to hurt himself. Even in this seemingly simple lesson of how fire lie its dangers. It has long been known and proven that excessive lying in the sun can lead not only to sunburn and skin aging, but can cause more serious skin disease.
How to sunbathe correctly, so as not to harm their skin and have fun? Here are a few rules are recommended to follow:
- As soon as you came to rest, do not immediately run to the beach or to the pool and get a sun lounger, under the scorching sun for several hours. Do not rush to quickly get a tan in the first days. Tanning time should be increased gradually, especially if you come as white as chalk, or your skin is naturally very delicate and pale. The first step is to sunbathe for about 5-10 minutes, and take breaks from the sun in the shade. The next day, the duration can be increased. That way you get a smoother and more durable tan.
- For protection, use sunscreen with the highest content of components of SPF and/or UVA. These components, in theory, should block the effects of ultraviolet radiation on the skin. If that was indeed the case, remains on conscience of the manufacturer, but better to be safe than not to trust.
- Don't spread it on before tanning the skin creams based on petrolatum, glycerin and other mineral fats, essential oils.
- To your skin is not peeled off after a few taken of sunbathing, do not sunbathe during the maximum of solar activity (most often it is from 11 to 14 hours). Try to sunbathe in the morning before 11am or after 15.
- There is an opinion that the wet body tan stick faster is a fallacy. Just the water droplets focus the sun on small areas of the skin more intensively, and this can lead to microscopic burns.
- Don't forget in fire about overheating. Heat stroke is very serious. Why are you such a trouble for the rest. Protect your head from overheating a hat, take breaks in the shade or jump in the water. Drink enough fluids, but it is better to refrain from consuming drinks with ice.
- Intense light and ultraviolet rays are bad for the eyes, so protect eyes with glasses and do not read in fire.
- It is not recommended to sunbathe on an empty stomach or immediately after eating. One should not take alcoholic drinks.
Photo from: http://audrey.buzznet.com/user/photos/
Good luck and enjoy you stay!
We plan first time to go to rest with your child.
Very worried, first aid kit collect 5 times its complement.
Worried about one problem, the baby allergic. We've got used to it, understand that she can go an allergic reaction, immediately trying to get away from it and taking medication.
From allergies bought a few options, but still afraid what if they don't fit ...
If you are afraid, take your normal insurance.
I don't know where you are going and, accordingly, the insurance I can not advise. ...
And here is what information You want to obtain? ...
Information about the possibility that someone faced with the problem of Allergy to anything new and can give some useful advice regarding the medications that may purchased it abroad
I do not quite understand Your misunderstanding ...
Don't you think that such information should be obtained from specialists?
We're in the majority, not the doctors. ...
Don't you think that the information that You have stated, not even enough to communicate with the doctor?
And here, in fact, travel forum... ...
So I'm with the doctors here to chat and not going
The travel forum, but the topic is "health Safety while traveling", respectively
Useful article, thanks. Especially in the journey, it is necessary to carefully choose the food, otherwise there is a risk to spend it in the arms of "white friend" ...
Here I found
Some of the obvious symptoms, indicating the bite of the tumor and unbearable itch. Before you apply a healing agent, the wound needs to be disinfected. For this purpose, suitable hydrogen peroxide. After this procedure it is possible to use drugs to help get rid of discomfort.
They are available in three forms:
Each of the tools effectively at different stages, depending on the scale of the disaster and size of the bite.
From antihistamine creams most popular are the following:
yellow balsam, you'll be;
Compound Dexamethasone Acetate Cream.
They relieves itching and pain, and then lost the desire to scratch the body, in addition, suitable for children. To eliminate itching and inflammation you can use and hormonal agents on the basis of the hydrocortisone, or the sulphur ointment. A calming effect will have the drugs, which include Aloe Vera. ...
Those who have a weak stomach and the whole digestive tract, in advance to prepare your body to accept new foods. Even different quality of water can play havoc with the body. ...